My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Monday, August 23, 2010

See all blog posts Makeup How-to: Jennifer Aniston's Soft Makeup Look at the Premiere of "The Switch"

I say we elect Jennifer Aniston president of soft makeup. She just does that barely there thing so well. And now we all know how she got at least one of those looks, thanks to Chanel makeup artist Angela Levin...

Here's how Jennifer looked at the premiere of The Switch earlier in the week:
0818-jennifer-aniston-makeup_bd.jpg
0918-aniston-eyes_bd.jpg

How Angela did it: "Her base was La Mer Foundation in 06, and on her cheeks I dusted a bit of CHANEL Powder Blush in Rose Pétale. On her eyes I used CHANEL Quadra Eyeshadow in Tentation Cuivré, a rich brown and copper shadow palette new for Holiday. Starting from the inner corners of her lashes, I blended the shadow out, going from light to dark. For the liner, I used Tarte EmphasEYES Clay Eyeliner in Black. Finally, to make her blue eyes really pop, I finished with three coats of CHANEL Inimitable Intense Mascara in Noir. I applied one coat, then brushed out the lashes, a second coat, again brushed out the lashes, and finally a third coat using a fan brush. Jen's lips were natural with CHANEL Rouge Coco Lip Colour in Cashmere, a beigey peach shade, and Kevyn Aucoin Lip Pencil in Bare."

Thanks, Angela!

Now, ladies, the eye shadow quad isn't out yet, but if you'd like to see the rest of the products, here they are:

Related: Makeup How-To: Not-Too-Bright Red Lips And Soft Gold Eyes

***

No comments:

Post a Comment